Actimove Wrist & Thumb Splint (Manus Forte Plus) is a highly breathable and stabilising wrist and thumb brace made from top quality, latex-free materials, for an adjunctive treatment of painful conditions and irritations of the wrist and thumb joint, e.g. skier’s thumb.
The individually mouldable medial splint in combination with the advanced thumb closure system immobilizes the thumb in a neutral position, supporting pain relief and encouraging the healing process. The anatomically shaped volar splint stabilises the wrist joint. Wide inelastic hook and loop straps ensure strong support.
Take part in everyday activities while providing a pleasant comforting feel of security and reliable support.
Irritation of the thumb saddle joint and/or proximal meta-carpo-phalangeal joint of the thumb • Acute pain and irritation in wrist & thumb joint • Chronic pain and irritation in wrist & thumb joint • Arthrosis • Tendinous synovitis • Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation
- The diagonal thumb closure strap stabilises the thumb effectively.
- Two aluminium splints in combination with two plastic stays and four inelastic hook and loop straps provide secure immobilisation of wrist and thumb in a functional position, supporting pain relief.
- The extra-wide, circular middle strap runs counter-clockwise to avoid rotation of the brace, contributing to a secure overall stabilisation.
- Flat thumb seam avoids skin irritations for good comfort and enhanced patient compliance.
- Splints are individually mouldable for perfect anatomical fit.
- Brace gives secure stabilisation of wrist and thumb while leaving the fingers unrestrained and free to move.
- Breathable, skin-friendly materials provide high wearing comfort.
- Utility patent pending for seamless construction in the area of the carpometacarpal joint, for increased comfort.
|XSmall||Right / Left||Less than 14cm|
|Small – Medium||Right / Left||14cm – 19cm|
|Large – XLarge||Right / Left||19cm – 23cm|