Cryoderm Cryotherapy Pain Reliever products contain Essential oils and natural plant extracts. Cryoderm is an excellent adjunct to: Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy, Podiatric Care, Massage Therapy, Rehabilitation Exercises, Pre & Post Sporting Events & Workouts. All Occasions Where Soft Tissue Injuries, Joint Pain, Neurological Pain & Neuropathy Are Present .
Available in a 3 oz. Roll-on, 4 oz. Gel Squeeze bottle, 4 oz. Spray bottle and 16 oz. Pump-Top.
- ARNICA: Research studies at The University Of California San Francisco Medical Center showed topical applications of Arnica to be effective in reducing bruising, swelling, edema, hematoma and contusions.
- *BOSWELLA: Has Anti-inflammatory and Anti-Arthritic actions in acute and chronic models of inflammation. Boswella reduces swelling, increasing mobility, thereby effectively reducing pain
- *EUCALYPTUS: Is a Pain Reliever with warming properties that is also anti-bacterial in nature.
- *ILEX: Reduces pain, swelling and loosens stiff joints
- *MENTHOL: Is used clinically as an anti-inflammatory and Pain Reliever. It causes a cold sensation on the skin, by activating peripheral cold receptors.
- *MSM: Is a naturally occurring, essential nutrient found in healthy tissue and joints. Studies at The University of Oregon Medical School reported that: MSM has a wide range of pharmacologic actions including topical membrane penetration, anti-inflammation and local analgesia.” Applied topically. MSM creates a tingling sensation.
- *PEPPERMINT OIL: Has anesthetic properties as well as being a vascular and lymphatic system stimulant. Peppermint creates a burning-cold sensation.
- *PURIFIED WATER: Has been processed by reverse osmosis to insure that it is chemical free
- *SD ALCOHOL 39-C: All Natural, Distilled Grain Alcohol.
For External Use Only.