The Original Still Point Inducer is inspired by osteopathic physician John E. Upledger, developer of CranioSacral Therapy*.
The Still Point Inducer helps relieve pain and discomfort by creating a pause called a still point to strengthen the central nervous system. This simple device can have far-reaching effects when it comes to releasing accumulated stress, as it relaxes the autonomic (fight or flight) nervous system.
In addition to a profoundly relaxing effect, the still point inducer also relieves headaches and muscle pains, enhances the immune system, encourages overall health and wellness. Beneficial for acute and chronic musculoskeletal problems, including degenerative arthritis. Also helps congestion, swelling, anxiety, and overall tension.
Use this effective product every day to help alleviate problems with stress, infection, congestion, headaches, musculoskeletal problems.
Directions For Use
1. Choose a comfortable surface- sofa, bed or floor- and lie on your back.
2. Place the Still Point Inducer under your head in line with the top of your ears (about 3 to 4 inches above the junction of your neck and skull).
3. Allow the weight of your head to rest on the Still Point Inducer.
4. Close your eyes and relax.
5. Feel free to use the Still Point Inducer for 10-15 minutes up to four times a day.
Not recommended for children under the age of 7. Do not use the Still Point Inducer in cases of acute stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral aneurysm, brain tumors, recent skull fractures, or any other serious condition in which fluid-pressure changes within the skull could be detrimental. If you have any questions, please consult your therapist or physician.
*CranioSacral Therapy is a gentle healthcare method used by physical therapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, chiropractors and osteopaths. Featured on programs such as CNN, Good Morning America, ESPN and Oprah, and in publications such as Time and USA Today.