Universal Built-Up Soft Grip Handles are ergonomic, soft, ribbed, built-up handles that make it easier for people with arthritis or limited grasping ability to self-feed and perform other activities of daily living.
- Easily and instantly creates a larger gripping surface on ordinary spoons, forks and knives
- 1 3/4″ (4.4 cm) diameter soft curved handle fits comfortably in the hand and reduces pain and cramping
- Accommodates utensils with widths from 1/4 – 1″ (.64 – 2.54 cm)
- Eliminates the need for multiple built-up utensils
- Can also be used with other everyday items such as pens, pencils, toothbrushes, crochet hooks and knitting needles
- Dishwasher safe